OMG it was down to $1.97 in Okc this morning [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Thats amazing............
Printable View
OMG it was down to $1.97 in Okc this morning [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Thats amazing............
It dropped to $2.17 yesterday and there was a line forming to fill up....We are headed in the right direction, but still needs to be lower.... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ok well, I paid $2.06 with a Murphy's gas card from the retail GIANT...w/o the card would have been $2.09...still 10 cents more than in OKC just 100 miles from here...seriously? Why does it change so much??? Futher more ( peoples in California and back East will love this) WHY ISN'T IT EVEN across the WHOLE US??? Its not like we are Europe??? Yet we have become what our founding fathers fought so hard againest...reminds me of the notion I heard as a child,
You become what you hate????
I agree Sis, It should be one price, but I guess its that darn Supply & Demand, It is always more expencive near the interstates and bigger cities.
It was just lowered to $2.20 here, and down the road at another bump in the road it is $2.11. [img]mad.gif[/img]
The most expensive I ever seen was on route 66 in to California about 40 miles or so...Only one gas station for 150 miles and they were charging $4 plus a gallon cause they could. [img]mad.gif[/img]